Are you planning Aliyah for an elderly loved one? Israel is a wonderful place for seniors, but setting everything up can be complex and overwhelming. Careful thinking and advance care planning play a big role in a successful transition:
In this webinar, Avigail Buiumsohn, Aliyah Specialist at B’Lev Shalem, provides practical answers to some of the most frequently asked questions, including:
- How soon can I bring my parent to Israel?
- Will all of my parent’s medical care be covered by Kupat Cholim?
- What are the housing options for English speakers?
- How do I hire a full-time caregiver?
- What benefits will my elderly parent be entitled to? And more…
Avigail holds an MSW from Yeshiva University and has over 20 years of working with older adults in Israel, including as the Aliyah Specialist for Retirees at Nefesh B’Nefesh. She is uniquely knowledgeable about the complexities of senior Aliyah and is skilled in navigating information regarding older Olim support, both before and after Aliyah.